Eduavator OverseasEduavator Overseas

Frequently Asked Questions

What are the courses available for higher studies ?

A comprehensive list of courses would be available in the University prospectus and also on the University web sites. It varies from university to university. Most of the universities have almost all courses from undergraduate, postgraduate, MBA, research degrees (MPhil, PhD) to be offered to international students. You can get more information from IAEC Consultants

Can I work during my course?

Normally you are allowed to work for 20 hours part-time per week during your full time course. However, the protocols vary according to country.

Is getting a part-time job difficult?

No. It is not so difficult to get a part-time job. In fact, If you are open to all kinds of legitimate work, securing a part-time job could be very easy too In fact you are respected for all kinds of work in the other countries and your part-time job is also a learning house for you as it offers you a chance of improving upon your communication skills, exposes you to real-time work, initiates you to interact with different people, improves the confidence level and above all assists you with the better handling of your expense account, However, the protocols vary according to country.

How do I make a choice about the University, the course and the place?

Eduvator Overseas could assist the candidate in making a right and a balanced choice after learning their requirements following an informal discussion on various relevant subjects. We work as a friend and an advisor with the candidate in making the most appropriate choice. We also provide the right information sources to its students that could further assist the cause.

How long is the admission procedure?

It differs for different Colleges / Universities. Approximate time period would be 5 to 8 weeks. However, Eduvator Overseas tries it’s best to get the University’s response about students’ acceptance earlier.

What kind of accommodation could I get while my course?

The student can choose their accommodation as per their choice.
University Halls, Hostel of Residence Self-Catered – Where the students can cook their own food Catered – Where the student is provided with the Private Accommodation Rented Shared Apartment (Students can make their own group of colleagues or could directly join other people; living in an apartment in a separate room on rent) Stay in a hotel or a guest-house.

Where should I study?

This question can only be answered by finding out what course one wants to do, are the courses offered by the universities in that country, what are the opportunities after finishing the course in that country.

Which is the “Best” University & which is the most popular?

There is no such thing as the “best” university. Almost all Universities are excellent in different areas. Popularity of the university depends on the individual preferences and perception and also on the course one is selecting.

Is there any ranking of the university & which university would you recommend?

As such there are no rankings of the university we would recommend university depending on your qualifications, grades and the courses you wish to apply. Each institution has its own entry requirements.

Is there any entrance exam required?

There is no entrance exam required but you will have to take English proficiency exam that is IELTS (International English Language Testing System) which is mandatory for Australia & New Zealand. One can also take TOEFL (Test Of English as Foreign Language).

When should I apply?

If you are planning to study abroad you must apply at least 4 to 5 months before the course commences, as the admission procedure takes at least 4 to 5 weeks and visa procedure takes another 5 to 6 weeks. Besides you would also need some time for your own preparation such as shopping for personal belongings, meet your relatives before you depart to your new study destination. However this procedure varies from country/University.

How much does it cost?

Overseas education is expensive but gives you value for your money by opening global career opportunities for you. Your major expenses would be incurred in the tuition fees and living expenses which varies upon the course and country that you choose. The other major expenses would be on travel, visa and shopping.

How do I apply to study?

You must meet our counselor and take counseling for the course you are interested to study. Once you have narrowed down on the course, you need to complete the application form of the institution which you have selected and provide all relevant documents such as your IELTS and TOEFL score, 10th, 12th mark sheet. If you have completed your bachelors and applying for masters then your undergraduate mark sheets and degree certificates are also required. If you don’t have degree certificate you can apply with provisional degree certificate.

Can I work while I am studying abroad?

Yes very much. You can work up to 20 hours per week part time vacation in Australia, U.K and Ireland. You can work up to 15 hours per week and full time during vacation in New Zealand. In Canada you can work while you study as a part of the course.

Are there any scholarships available?

There is very limited no. of scholarships available for the international students and the competition for the scholarship is very intense.

Would I find placement after I finish this course?

It is important to note that Australia, New Zealand, Germany, Italy and US. Student visa allow clear pathways to immigration for overseas students who obtain a qualification in demand in Australia and New Zealand. You can apply for two years work permit in UK, Ireland and New Zealand after finishing your course. In Canada you can apply for one year work permit after finishing the course.